•About Us •
Our experienced tradesmen have a diverse and wide ranging background with almost all areas of the electrical trade covered.
Through 16 years of combined experience, Mark and Luke have worked for companies and small business in the commercial, industrial and mining areas with extensive experience in construction and maintenance. Along with this background, both tradesmen have spent a number of years perfecting the art of the domestic and residential field including new homes, schools, real estate maintenance and air conditioning work.
It is this combined experience that has made Moltec a great combination and company, enabling a quality and professional job to be carried out with the vision of more than one set of skills, expertise and opinion. We strive to get the right job complete the first time, and having a team approach to our projects allows us to achieve this.
- Commercial installations and fit outs
- Specialised public health facility construction and maintenance
- Project work and maintenance conforming to Qld Government Schools guidelines
- Mandatory and statutory electrical testing including test and tag, switchboard and RCD testing.
- Pool compliant electrical systems including repair and installation of pumps and motors.
- Installation of workshop compliant electrical systems including emergency stops, exhaust fans, power, lighting, cooking appliances.
- Scheduled emergency and exit light testing.
- General maintenance and repair to electrical equipment.
- General power and lighting fault finding.
- Air Conditioning installation, repair, maintenance and servicing.
- Appliance repair and diagnosis.
- Walkway and sign lighting.
- Street lighting.
- P.A systems.
- Security camera systems.
- Motor installation, diagnosis and repair.
- Rural and remote work.
- Solar pump stations.
- Hot water systems.
Moltec Electrical and Air Conditioning are an established company, with the ability to handle a range of projects, from large scale right down to smaller domestic jobs. Moltec is a fully licenced and insured company, giving assurance to the customer of a quality, professional job. The company has been set up with public liability insurance cover that satisfies government tender requirements, parallel with levels expected from the private business sector. Along with our experience in the commercial and industrial electrical and air conditioning fields, it is also vital that our company and its employees are appropriately licenced. We ensure that our electrical and air conditioning licencing, along with our regulated safety course requirements are kept up to date and monitored.